Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I seriously don't remember any of it 🤣 Will have to try all ways to search it 🤣🤣
Did the forum close? 🤣 I don’t see it in the drop down
star plus right?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I seriously don't remember any of it 🤣 Will have to try all ways to search it 🤣🤣
Did the forum close? 🤣 I don’t see it in the drop down
star plus right?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Did the forum close? 🤣 I don’t see it in the drop down
star plus right?
Yeah star plus but it is locked 🤣🤣
Yeh kab hua? 🤣🤣 Kaise hua?
Abhay was naive . Sweet 😆
The show got over long back so isn't it obvious that the forum will be locked 🤣🤣
Abhay was naive . Sweet 😆
Chalo jaane diya aaj Piya ka troll diwas hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Haan haan tum bhi bhejo 🤣 ek ko bhi reply milega to kaam ban jaayega 🤣🤣
Bhej diya🤣 Dekho kya hota hai🤣
Went through a PM titled Uncle too🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The show got over long back so isn't it obvious that the forum will be locked 🤣🤣
We’re an exception then 🤣
Along with PatiDiwas 🤣
Unki rocket me kuch fault tha doosre planet me divert ho gayi🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k