Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

Yahi ke copy krke orginal ka name credit me likhna chaiya tha.. See jubin new song of bol kafara the music credit claimed by meet bros, and similar thing are with music from 90s hmmm

Too late for that ðŸ˜†

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

I don't know where "abroad" do you live, but Punjabi/Bhangra music is probably the most popular Indian music among the Non-residents...Indian parties to Universities ethnic parties to Weddings...75% songs are Bhangra. Then you have the South Indian music which is another huge scene. There's maybe 1 Bollywood song in the top 10 Views on YT, dominated by Bhangra. So no Bollywood doesn't represent "Indian" at all. It's just your lack of knowledge. Plus Bollywood remakes everyones songs, not just Pakistani. And Pakistanis copy just as much, its just that nobody listen to them. ðŸ˜† 

Bold -  ðŸ˜† Do they always give credit whenever they copy songs, scenes or stories ? 

And BW copies from the world over not just this one country, they're not obsessed with one country, they will shamelessly copy from anywhere when they think it suits the situation ðŸ˜›

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If it's that diverse, that rich and that original what is stopping them from having the "market"?

Okonjo123 thumbnail
Hi am judest victor am from nigerian can i be your friend yes or no