Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Congratulations Vaish for becoming a Goldie! Tu hi khara sona hai!!❤️❤️
Thanks Nupur ❤️
Bold@Thanks but hai kay hot 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Congratulations Vaish for becoming a Goldie! Tu hi khara sona hai!!❤️❤️
Thanks Nupur ❤️
Bold@Thanks but hai kay hot 🤣
😎Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Crazy in general? Or crazy over shiva? 😆
Lekin manna padega.. you brought a real chudail for our resident Bhootnath 🤣
What can I do?
I love to create mischief🤣
Shishma bhi koi ship hota hai ShiRu FTW😳
Roohi Same same dp 🤩
Didn't sleep yet Maahi?
Originally posted by: Madheart
Didn't sleep yet Maahi?
Teju baby?
U tagged Roohi😝
N no me din sleep
I am counting hours till the fateful moment🖤🤣
Ok ye zyada ho gaya😝