Pixie, if you call yourself blunt sometimes, I don’t know what I should call myself😆
I like it😝🤷🏻♀️😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pixie, if you call yourself blunt sometimes, I don’t know what I should call myself😆
I like it😝🤷🏻♀️😆
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Congratulations vaishu you're a goldie😍❤❤
Thank you Roohi ❤️
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
not bad, I've only had one exam so far and the professor is offering points back (which I need LOL), so I'm pretty happy
what have you been up to?
That's nice :)
I'm just doing uni, and some extra curricular work 😆
Ahhh come on dont break my heart that way😂
Next I am gonna make Roohi go crazy in my story
U should take tips🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Ahhh come on dont break my heart that way😂
Next I am gonna make Roohi go crazy in my story
U should take tips🤣
Yes please😳 I'm anyday better than reshma😉🤣
Congratulations Vaish for becoming a Goldie! Tu hi khara sona hai!!❤️❤️
Yes! ShiRu any day over ShiShma 😈🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Ahhh come on dont break my heart that way😂
Next I am gonna make Roohi go crazy in my story
U should take tips🤣
Crazy in general? Or crazy over shiva? 😆
Lekin manna padega.. you brought a real chudail for our resident Bhootnath 🤣
There is no doubt🖤🖤🌺🌺🌼🌼