Originally posted by: Priyal_10
Han waiter suits to his character also...limbu Pani lake dena, imile lana, cotton candayy🤣
Itna hi karate hai show mein usse
I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
Han waiter suits to his character also...limbu Pani lake dena, imile lana, cotton candayy🤣
Itna hi karate hai show mein usse
I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
Han waiter suits to his character also...limbu Pani lake dena, imile lana, cotton candayy🤣
Itna hi karate hai show mein usse
Beizzati ultra pro maxx! 🤣
Raavis hormones need to be activated
Dobi Raavi is 🐢
😆
akshay costume is black or red in akshay post it is red in shiny its black
WTF Dev and Krish are twinning and Gautam 😕
Oh no! I don’t want Shiva to wear any of this nonsense. Why are they doing this? 😭
Can Shiva come in black slacks and black full sleeve shirt all rolled up, exactly like bonfire episode, please, pretty please? 😕
I wish that Shivi get trapped in store for the whole chamkeeli party night..away from pandus...due to some circumstances n have some talk...
Talk nahi toh control bhi loose kar sakte hai🔥🤪
also that Reeshma will be left alone, without meeting shiva😈
Stay away Reeshma plzz🤧
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
I wish that Shivi get trapped in store for the whole chamkeeli party night..away from pandus...due to some circumstances n have some talk...
Talk nahi toh control bhi loose kar sakte hai🔥🤪
also that Reeshma will be left alone, without meeting shiva😈
Stay away Reeshma plzz🤧
Please makers meri behen ki baat manlo! 😭🙏