
Lol I have been doing it for awhile now, backing out 😂 Priceless tried to convince me long ago and I said I will do it but I didn’t 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Lol I have been doing it for awhile now, backing out 😂 Priceless tried to convince me long ago and I said I will do it but I didn’t 🤣
Lemme know if I missed adding anyone to the list😊
Aap bhi jald hi SNL host kare.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Lol I have been doing it for awhile now, backing out 😂 Priceless tried to convince me long ago and I said I will do it but I didn’t 🤣
You should do it coz Anmol is killing it in Thug's game
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Lol I have been doing it for awhile now, backing out 😂 Priceless tried to convince me long ago and I said I will do it but I didn’t 🤣
Everyone knows u r hosting 11.. all will keep tagging/quoting/messaging u unless u host now.
I know that’s not true at all 💕😍
If I’m sure of one thing then that’s whether anyone else does or not you would never. 💙❤️🤍
Main mazak karahi 😒 I hope no one takes my post seriously. Was I this bad playing around with others always or was I away for awhile?? 😲😲
But I’m not 🤣
I don’t think hosting is my thing but nor is playing anymore 🤔
Aap bhi jald hi SNL host kare.
Yahan khelne ka time to hai nhi.. u want me to host🤔
You’re not talking to me
Everyone knows u r hosting 11.. all will keep tagging/quoting/messaging u unless u host now.
I’m not here

U will host SNL 12.. 2+ weeks is good to plan.
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320