Haha I’m messing with you Aisha 😌💕nhi aesa nhii hai😒😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haha I’m messing with you Aisha 😌💕nhi aesa nhii hai😒😒
Nako.. Its a food theme beech mai aur themes hone do will revisit food theme.
Oh alright
Last week while making SNL 9 I had plant to have 2 SNL together. But just kept one SNl only and thought about spinning off second SNL because it will have 20+ ques.
Maybe I should attempt hosting one of these things since I promised Priceless. 😊
Saturday night...Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Time bhi batao😆
Days mein busy hu...🙃
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna join?
Kya fyada? 😒
I will sign up and then forget to login on Saturday 🤔
2 baar ho gaya hai aisa
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Oh alright
Maybe I should attempt hosting one of these things since I promised Priceless. 😊
Yes you should.. that's the fun of SNL.. we will get more and more hosts. Sabko ek baar try to krna chaiye.
Naah, I know I’m going to forget about it the day I’m supposed to send the questions 🤔🤣
Yes you should.. that's the fun of SNL.. we will get more and more hosts. Sabko ek baar try to krna chaiye.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Naah, I know I’m going to forget about it the day I’m supposed to send the questions 🤔🤣
You are hosting SNL 11 ab piche nahi hat sakte.
Did the rest of you block me or something because strangely I can’t tag most of you 🤣
I’m tagging you people for a test 🤔😂😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Did the rest of you block me or something because strangely I can’t tag most of you 🤣
I’m tagging you people for a test 🤔😂😂
I blocked you, you shouldnt be able to tag me😲
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320