You hate third leads too Pixie? One virtual high five of commiseration coming right up...

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You hate third leads too Pixie? One virtual high five of commiseration coming right up...

Agar woh shivaa se kuch zyada hi chipak gayii to 🤔🤔
I just hope this new character is only for awhile. I don't need this character to be jealous, then become a vengeful psycho trying to separate ShiVi.
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
You hate third leads too Pixie? One virtual high five of commiseration coming right up...
Yesss
Heroo heroine ki duniyaa mai mujhe koi aur nahi pasand 🥺🥺
My dil toots 💔
Mujhe bhi 😭😭😭
I don’t like this third angle in itv
If she even touches Shiva I will 😡😡
😭😭
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
I just hope this new character is only for awhile. I don't need this character to be jealous, then become a vengeful psycho trying to separate ShiVi.
Sab wohii hope kar rahe hai
Yeh bas 2 mins ke liye hi ayee
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Agar woh shivaa se kuch zyada hi chipak gayii to 🤔🤔
Nhiiii please nhiii!! Aisa mat bolo!!
Main barbaad hogyii!!
Oo Choubey ji kya likh rhe ho!! Kyu likh rhe ho!!

Mujhe lag raha hai koi ladki nahi aa rahi, suman kaki juth bol rahi hai.
"Raavi jitni nahi almost" aisa kyu bol rahe the woh iv mai??
Koi ladki nahi ho aur aise hi maan se banakar bol rahi ho suman kaki ye bhi toh ho sakta hai.
Party Rishita ke liye rakhi hai aur raavi ko bolenge ki shiva ke liye rakh rahe hai.
Aur phir raavi ka outburst. 😆
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Mujhe bhi 😭😭😭
I don’t like this third angle in itv
If she even touches Shiva I will 😡😡
😭😭
Khi yeh Kekta Show na bann jaye!! 😭