I am worried about me too but its okay..
I sleep in morning or afternoon or evening 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am worried about me too but its okay..
I sleep in morning or afternoon or evening 🤣
Yeah know it , it's an old song 😆
I am worried about me too but its okay..
I sleep in morning or afternoon or evening 🤣
Aaru no 🤣🤣🤣 yeh kaisa sleeping schedule hai?
Bahut hi BAKWAAS .... 🤣
Bahut hi BAKWAAS .... 🤣
haa sahi mein 🤣 why do you do this to yourself?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
still waiting for him to say something
May be he will give surprise by not doing it 🤣
which makes me doubt it even more 🤣🤣
I don't know... If it does not go away in coming weeks, then I seriously need to think 😆
In recent interview, he told about a surprise n .. so when fan expect him to do a show, he will give surprise by not doing it. 🤣
I don't know... If it does not go away in coming weeks, then I seriously need to think 😆
Yes please 😆 too little sleep is not good
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k