To drown in your love for eternity, and everything after that ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
To drown in your love for eternity, and everything after that ❤️
Quota finished now everything after will bring me ahead of schedule 🤣
Good morning all
or
good night again to me
🤣
Aaru what are you doing this early? 🤣
the things I do for you guys 🤣 let me know if you want changes, didn't finish shading since my hands started to cramp up 🤣

I am again early or i should say late.
Everyone has already left😒
You will always find me here though 😃🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
the things I do for you guys 🤣 let me know if you want changes, didn't finish shading since my hands started to cramp up 🤣
Oh my god 🤣🤣
This is the best 🤣 I love it 🤣🤣
Oxo kaha ho jaldi aao aur ye dekho 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Oh my god 🤣🤣
This is the best 🤣 I love it 🤣🤣
Oxo kaha ho jaldi aao aur ye dekho 🤣
Thank you thank you 🤣 you know the more I stare at it the more I don’t understand the context 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The mule on the tent got me thinking about something that has happened to me while playing the Witcher 3 game 🤣🤣
I give you horse on the roof
So the whole time you kept thinking of this🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k