His own. But I think it's just a common figure of speech/ in-joke.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
His own. But I think it's just a common figure of speech/ in-joke.
apni khud ki mom ke liye toh roya hi hoga ..but with Sri I can see this happening
Though it sounds like the oldies were being mean for the sake of it in that "new generation ko kuch nahi pata hai" way
Why does the waiter have to hold the bowl and make her wash her hands 🤢, handicapped hai kya😡
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUATlaro_TH/?utm_medium=copy_link
BB this season theme reminded me of is jungle se mujhe bachao
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0