I guess it's nearly 60 pages left for this thread so we can finish it by 1st October.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I guess it's nearly 60 pages left for this thread so we can finish it by 1st October.
Originally posted by: MessyMind
If we all are active at same time then it'll happen. But now all are busy🤔
Yeah right
But you know sometimes my mind would do weird things 😉
So be careful I may drag pages alone anytime 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MessyMind
I guess it's nearly 60 pages left for this thread so we can finish it by 1st October.
Yessssssss , we can 😎
Moms are moms😆
But I'll really feel sleepy at this time😆
Yeah right
But you know sometimes my mind would do weird things 😉
So be careful I may drag pages alone anytime 🤣🤣
Yeah do whatever but finish the thread🤣
Yeah true ..
Why is that so
Already we are doing whatever only , there's no particular topic going 🤣🤣
My sleeping schedule is messed up so I get sleepy at weird timings😆
And I get sleepy all the time 🤣
Already we are doing whatever only , there's no particular topic going 🤣🤣
That's the fact. When we don't have any topic then only CC will be active 🤣