Now where you went

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now where you went

Di how about completing the thread in two days as after two days it's 1 oct , it'll be complete one year for us being here in CC so how about starting new thread on October 1 ...
And ande birthday is also there 😉
Still sleeping 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
They won't .. because everyone knows till how much we can do with our laziness 😆
That's true tho but remember we finished one thread in a single day so anything can happen here😆
Originally posted by: MessyMind
That's true tho but remember we finished one thread in a single day so anything can happen here😆
Yeah I remember it very well that how we finished one thread in a day and you guys finished 3 threads for update 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Di how about completing the thread in two days as after two days it's 1 oct , it'll be complete one year for us being here in CC so how about starting new thread on October 1 ...
And ande birthday is also there 😉
That's cool😎
Hope Ande comes here on her birthday
If only my mom allows me to sleep in this time😒
Yeah I too hope the same 🤞🏻
So what say should complete 🙄
Yeah I remember it very well that how we finished one thread in a day and you guys finished 3 threads for update 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
If we all are active at same time then it'll happen. But now all are busy🤔
Aunty won't 😆
Because my mum will Punch me if I say I'm sleepy 🤣