I saw this and felt terrible
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I saw this and felt terrible
Asmi, I think they are dating not aure though 😆😆 but still they are in their character get up.
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Don't you know.. she's the sweetest person in real life. Most adorable person on the sets.
🤦♀️🤦♀️
These hastags are embarrassing.
https://twitter.com/HassledazzleX/status/1442777225544101892?s=20
Also, Look at Sneha's caption on her new post. What is up with these people??
Doesn't emote, doesn't enunciateBeautiful pari doesn't have to do anything... She gets everybody's attention and support in the show..
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Ofcourse they know...you see the whole AIshwarya posting things about hate and all.. 😆
I think he was doing till Sat...The whole backlash SP got for Navratri...the comment section was destroyed..He himself deleted a lot of comments...I think he stopped putting praises... Because people spoke about how he puts them when his character gets back...and not when he rips apart PP.
Bottom line in my POV bubba purposely ignored Sairat post roka coz of someone's super insecurity problem..she can do anything but he can't..his life is doomed sorry to say that🤐
Awww🥰 .I miss u too yaar. Why don't u come often in chat .
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUWc-F3KeIf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
how nice
and don't forget to look at bubu's comment
🙄
602