Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Morning! Some of the comments on Mitali's photo are really funny.
Am surprised at Neil's fans. How are they questioning Neil's friendship with Neil when she made a comment on Virat🤣
Reel vs real ....the difference is clear.... there's no difference!
Rachel yaar I miss you 🤗
I really hope the two lead actors stay off media while this phase is going on. They don't have the sense or sensibility to talk to the media. They will only invite bashing and trolling. As a concerned party I would like to warn them because they are in some la la land of their own!! 😆
Virat and Pakhi literally were sick together today.
What's with the amount of SS Pakhi gets?? I can't stand her. She's below average and she is everywhere..on screen, reels, Insta.
Bappa, please help!
Originally posted by: scarlett22
I really hope the two lead actors stay off media while this phase is going on. They don't have the sense or sensibility to talk to the media. They will only invite bashing and trolling. As a concerned party I would like to warn them because they are in some la la land of their own!! 😆
Virat and Pakhi literally were sick together today.
What's with the amount of SS Pakhi gets?? I can't stand her. She's below average and she is everywhere..on screen, reels, Insta.
Bappa, please help!
Arye you are already tired , the night hasn't ended yet and she will soon appear in SaiRats room to taunt Sai further and his bff will join in to taunt , then there is yellow suit also yet to come🤣. This night will last the entire week 😆
Arye you are already tired , the night hasn't ended yet and she will soon appear in SaiRats room to taunt Sai further and his bff will join in to taunt , then there is yellow suit also yet to come🤣. This night will last the entire week 😆
I really don’t know how much of that vile thing we should see before confession 🤦🏼♀️ She crossed all her limits speaking to Devi like that😡 if Devi is doesn’t belong to that stupid family so does she..
Please let these two so called bffs elope.. and save Sammy and Sai’s life… let Vanku baba do this🙏
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUWc-F3KeIf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
how nice
and don't forget to look at bubu's comment
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUWc-F3KeIf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
how nice
and don't forget to look at bubu's comment
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUWc-F3KeIf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
how nice
and don't forget to look at bubu's comment
602