talk about everything. 🤣
We are very bad people indeed 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
talk about everything. 🤣
We are very bad people indeed 🤣
What aboy Maya then🤣
she was just a friend 🤣 I think baaki Abhay jaane 🤣
too much work. I will leave those up to you two then 🤣
what happened? 🤣🤣🤣 everything broke?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
he didnt take chirag home because poya n gang threw him in jail. But sometime later he and misha takes neel home then jeh n piya comes there too and they had one complicated double dinner date
He punched chirag left right center , blood comes out, but that didn't heal moon...
Then after boxing match somehow Abhay Punched neel and jeh.. blood was there on abhay's fist which healed Moon.. but Abhay thought it's neel blood only
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
too much work. I will leave those up to you two then 🤣
Now you two can carry 🤣
I am emergency driver 😆
He punched chirag left right center , blood comes out, but that didn't heal moon...
Then after boxing match somehow Abhay Punched neel and jeh.. blood was there on abhay's fist which healed Moon.. but Abhay thought it's neel blood only
oh now that makes so much more sense 🤣 I thought only Neel’s blood was on his fist
are you shifting to passenger seat? 🤣
But fake ki baat ho rahi h.. 🤣
I think minus Ruhi & aunties all girls were his fake gf 😆
But fake ki baat ho rahi h.. 🤣
I think minus Ruhi & aunties all girls were his fake gf 😆
7 fake gfs then 🤣🤣 lucky number 7
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k