Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Share the running imagination☺️ Let's also what's cooking in vampires mind 😉🤣.
Yes we all need some action or theory atleast....we are all pyase in all ways🤣
.Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Hug like Oberoi , Khurana ☺️. Pic was like Neil kitten☺️ vibes of Neil love ☺️ talk like ips , cheesecake. ☺️naughty like don jaan ☺️ cute like minnu Neil ☺️ feel sugar Neil 🤣
🤣🤣 what did I say ?🤣
You said what we all felt 😉☺️🤣 Now my imagination is ☺️🤣
.
Hope their friendship keeps growing more stronger and beautiful
Yes and this also make me remember Oberoi , Khurana. Those initial days❤️ I mean pre stage 🤣
Put your imagination into words....i need mineil dose😆
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Yes we all need some action or theory atleast....we are all pyase in all ways🤣
🤣Yes
Now literally Anjali 🤣 In all ways 🤣 banjar bhumi .🤣 We need some sawan 🤣 Like that gif of Sridevi 🤣
Getting pp☺️🤣 Sawan mausam started🤣
🤣Yes
Now literally Anjali 🤣 In all ways 🤣 banjar bhumi .🤣 We need some sawan 🤣 Like that gif of Sridevi 🤣
Baarish ke intezar mein☺️
Anjali plan for some weekend dhamaka baarish☺️🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277