https://www.instagram.com/p/CTtrTvoKXgV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
this is hilarious.
why did no one show me this before,
where have I been??
Also, I love that he can cook.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTtrTvoKXgV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
this is hilarious.
why did no one show me this before,
where have I been??
Also, I love that he can cook.
Your GIFs😆😆
Bold : isiliye to VMs aur ff ka sahara hai🌚🌚🌚
Btw this is just trailer, that girl is gonna make full version of this☺️
Shivi is legit biting her lips in this one☺️
And the blush is so so apparent even in a picture.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTtrTvoKXgV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
this is hilarious.
why did no one show me this before,
where have I been??
Also, I love that he can cook.
Watch her other vms too.. she is a good editor..
Some special VMs are liked by both of them😉😉
Originally posted by: moon.child
Your GIFs😆😆
Bold : isiliye to VMs aur ff ka sahara hai🌚🌚🌚
Btw this is just trailer, that girl is gonna make full version of this☺️
Aur GP ka bhi
Oh yes yes,, how can i forget that😅😅
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Agra ke asylum me booking kara du poore fd ki?🤣
Gayu does this answer your question?
#sashi fans need an asylum too.
OK finally something.. Should I say I like this the way I see them sitting together just like that its so feelsy😆☺️
Aru TFS🤗
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0