Where you took her bro 😳
Whats menu for dinner 🥣☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where you took her bro 😳
Whats menu for dinner 🥣☺️
Originally posted by: moon.child
You didn't tell that pehle so ab nahi manungi main🤣🤣
Ok where did he find this new telugu by origin gf in kolhapur in one day?😆
Hawa se teleport. Just like Mandaar 😈
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Uffo ek on kya chod di, tumne meri English pe sawal utayi 😲
This is nothing new, I get confused 🤗I accept. Abi loves to question my IQ 👍🏼
Arrreeee I couldn't figure which side you're on. Waise I don't doubt your English otherwise
Arre woh dono bhi Kolhapur me hi hai... Shooting chal rahi hai... Shivangi kal hi waapas aa gayi hai😆
Originally posted by: EAQILHT5JHBBL4L6
Arre woh dono bhi Kolhapur me hi hai... Shooting chal rahi hai... Shivangi kal hi waapas aa gayi hai😆
Tumhe kaise ptaa 😆
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Abi is saying Telugu origin girlfriend😔 so don't fall on the trap it's only our Tazbu 🍉 for him 👍🏼
Hahaha...i know gayu What abi is trying to do😆 so i am not gonna fall in her trap unless and until i get solid proof or logic😉😉
Originally posted by: 3WPIPNXOJNG3ECIL
Arre woh dono bhi Kolhapur me hi hai... Shooting chal rahi hai... Shivangi kal hi waapas aa gayi hai😆
How do you know?
Sushi... Yeh sushi hai SaiShi nahi😂
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Fria are you getting frustrating with your mission 🤷🤷
How you can doubt sunny pasta 🍝🍝🙄🙄??
I should get the recipe from Sunny.
Maybe I need to serve these guys some of Sunny’s pasta. They’ll fall blindly in love me like K with him. 🤣🤦🏽♀️🤣
altho to save my own izzat I will say I’m the heartbreaker usually and leave the guys sadly in love with me. 😎
No initially he was there then left the show. Later joined ipk. Gul is jerk to her female actors & crew but takes all bullshit from male actors.Originally posted by: joliefemme
Didn't Lalit leave to direct IPK. I don't even remember him directing Geet. Sirf NP and maan singh yaad hai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0