Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
The book doesn’t contain only this
It has total 5 sections
And it’s a quite advanced book from that century
Vera yeh padh rahi ho?😱😱
And you said you’re the one finding new layers of people in this AT. 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
The book doesn’t contain only this
It has total 5 sections
And it’s a quite advanced book from that century
Vera yeh padh rahi ho?😱😱
And you said you’re the one finding new layers of people in this AT. 😂😂
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Vera yeh padh rahi ho?😱😱
And you said you’re the one finding new layers of people in this AT. 😂😂
Yeah
Even though I have read it
I couldn’t understand the gutter hint of yours
And I never knew of your chotusa gutter mind as well until today
Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
Yeah
Even though I have read it
I couldn’t understand the gutter hint of yours
And I never knew of your chotusa gutter mind as well until today
B: idk what to feel about this😂😂 I’ll take it as a compliment and drop this here.😂
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
B: idk what to feel about this😂😂 I’ll take it as a compliment and drop this here.😂
Of course it’s a compliment🤗
It’s better than being a tube light like me
Saharsha tu toh gayiiiii 🤣
kis kalmoohe ka pic post kiya hamare AT mein😔
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
I know you're not responsible but still wants to confirm because I went to 😴😴 once u came 🤷🤷.. anyway holes happening but ship people's are fixing the holes hope it's sail's on a calm way 🙏🙏
Where is Mom 🧐🧐🙄🙄??
Of course our ship is built on strong foundation sooo no tension at all... aise chotey tufan are okay 😊
You guys have finished this one... Where is the New AT lol😆
Mr Rao posted HBD wish post of producer Sahab including his tazbu.. Doesn't he have solo pics with sikku😆😉
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5251231#158904535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0