Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Yeah but She’s hot and doesn’t like coffee so
This link takes us nowhere ?
Is she allegedly selling her body again ? The way that evidently many do on Insta
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
Yeah but She’s hot and doesn’t like coffee so
Wait has Neha expressed interest in Hrithik?
Seems like a normal post of an insta model showing off her body. This is normal in insta. I have seen worst.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
This link takes us nowhere ?
Is she allegedly selling her body again ? The way that evidently many do on Insta
she will probably buy you and employ you as cow herder in Bihar😆
Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE
she will probably buy you and employ you as cow herder in Bihar😆
I might go for that 🤣
I always found her so pretty Wish we saw more of faces like hers than Ananya Pandey’s 🤔
Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Nupur, Stebin and Varun Sharma new video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYZsMdftRb5/?igsh=MWZxbm91cjU2NGl1MA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db7hwU-mp6C/?img_index=2 igsh=MWlrdmFoM2N5ZWxoZg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/rajesh-sharma-hospitalised-after-suspected-insect-bite-on-prabhas-film-set-2943446-2026-07-08...
https://x.com/i/status/2064366493970641038
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/hardik-pandya-and-mahieka-sharma-married-in-secret-viral-sindoor-photo-sparks-frenzy_235133
2