Good luck Vera. 🤣
I'm defensive as well as unappreciative of him. So I don't know 😆
Btw- Are you Tamilian?
@b: That is cause of happy tears 🥲 🥲🥺
Yes I am.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good luck Vera. 🤣
I'm defensive as well as unappreciative of him. So I don't know 😆
Btw- Are you Tamilian?
@b: That is cause of happy tears 🥲 🥲🥺
Yes I am.
For me it's Sunshine special pasta
Haaina I just loveeee them 🤗
And Sunki's beintehaan mohabbat with all those aesthetic kisses and hugs . If it wasn't for their eternal love the show would have been flop.
And Sunki's beintehaan mohabbat with all those aesthetic kisses and hugs . If it wasn't for their eternal love the show would have been flop.
💯💯 bilkul 🤗
SunKee's beintehaa mohabbat could make a romantic out of everyone and that is why the show survives and has come out so well. Sickand has potential diamonds in his hand.
RaghVi ke liye kaun dekhta hai? They have no chemistry 🤔 They are like chalk and cheese.
Girl... I’m close to 500☠️
I’m talking about the old komolika 😂
I haven’t really followed Hina ever so I don’t have any opinions on her.😅
No, comparing Sunny to Komolika is ghor aapman to her 🤣🤣 Poor lady she would be heartbroken 🥺Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
I’m talking about the old komolika 😂
I haven’t really followed Hina ever so I don’t have any opinions on her.😅