Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Taify

She looks North Indian and such beauty is rarely appreciated in India or by Indians.

huh 🤔 

What type of generalization is this 😆

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She looked amazing in Dil Se,  Bombay, 1942 a love story 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

huh 🤔 

What type of generalization is this 😆

A rather specific one 😂 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

She looked fine. It was her voice that was annoying. Constant zukhaam wali aawaaz.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She's gorgeous.  I don't get why her comeback wasn't much of a comeback. I was hoping to see more of her. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I only found out in BWF that people consider her a great beauty. That’s a strong and respectful no for me. She looks like her nose is forever dripping with unresolved sinus issues. I even develop flu-like symptoms whenever I watch her onscreen. 

Now my nose is gonna itch every time I see her. .  You're right though..she does look like that.🤣 Never occured to me even though I have a very sinusy head 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishh007

She looked fine. It was her voice that was annoying. Constant zukhaam wali aawaaz.

Exactly my point. Whenever she speaks, it feels like she’s trying to hold back a sneeze. 🤧

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Now my nose is gonna itch every time I see her. .  You're right though..she does look like that.🤣 Never occured to me even though I have a very sinusy head 

Two sinus heads. 😂 I’ll merge my reply in this one comment. It doesn’t help that her hair always look unkept as well and when she speaks, it sounds like she’s choking back a sneeze. Her nose is always red too as if she’s either been rubbing it or blowing into a tissue made out of sandpaper. 

I think Nepali girls are really pretty...One of my coworkers is from Nepal..and she is so gorgeous...❤️

Mala Sinha...❤️

Mala Sinha in Mere Huzoor (1968)

HearMeRoar thumbnail

She was considered gorgeous during her heydays as leading lady. So not sure how she is underrated.