Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I never watched the video of it until recently and my god 🤣🤣🤣 kya dekha maine? 🤣
I watched the video for the first time in triggered insaan's video 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I never watched the video of it until recently and my god 🤣🤣🤣 kya dekha maine? 🤣
I watched the video for the first time in triggered insaan's video 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I watched the video for the first time in triggered insaan's video 🤣🤣
me too 🤣 then I looked up the whole thing because I got curious 🤣
Karne do 🤣 Hume aur notes milenge 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
me too 🤣 then I looked up the whole thing because I got curious 🤣
I did that too 🤣🤣
Triggered insaan's video has more of such songs 🤣🤣
She doesn't give any notes just like Aaru 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I did that too 🤣🤣
Triggered insaan's video has more of such songs 🤣🤣
Aishwarya rai wah wah is one of my favorites 🤣🤣🤣
she’s given more hints than Aaru though 🤣
🤣🤣
I wonder what the lyricist might be doing now 🤣🤣
hiding from what he’s created 🤣🤣
Didn’t realize when I passed 22K, now 2993 posts to go 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k