Bhagodi party se bhi bhaag gayi 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bhagodi party se bhi bhaag gayi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
you're substituting for nikki right now 🤣 normally she would be doing this job with me
I used to do the same with Nikki phir maine tum dono ko kaam saunp diya 🤣🤣
Kya kare iska 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I used to do the same with Nikki phir maine tum dono ko kaam saunp diya 🤣🤣
welcome back on the job 🤣🤣
Yeah I'm doing some work before going on a vacation🤣🤣
how long will your vacation be? 🤣 hume akela na chodo 🤣
Anupama forum me jaake wapas laana padega 🤣🤣
Tum bhi vacation pe chalo phir 🤣🤣
we're like the parents picking up their kid from a friend's house 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k