Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Where do you guys see this show heading now? ðŸ¤ª

Kachre ke dibbe se bahar toh nikle ye show pehle phir bata payenge kaunsi direction pe ja rahe🤪

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

They are taking so many episodes to show jassu planning, Fateh going down the drain and when the actual realization will come, they will wrap it up in couple of episodes. He will do some silly drama of repentance, some kiddish antics to win Tejo back and lo and behold we will get Fatejo

Same happened with Arnav kushi, same happened with Sujal Kashish...though both sujal and Arnav had never fallen so low

Till date i have never seen a proper redemption or repentance of any character in any ITV series. Have u guys?

I don't think there's anyway the makers can redeem Fateh. No other ML has stooped so low. It's impossible to get FT together again. I don't even want to call them with that tag anymore. I am disgusted.

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I’m just happy about one thing that noone is blaming Tejo for not being able to come on stage ddliberately…all knows she was locked..kis ne kiya voh dekhna hai…and noone is teally finding Jasmine mahaan for showing up as Fatehs wife..rather I’m happy Jasfa’s najaiyaz rishta is exposed….

FieryLioness thumbnail
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Janecastle said that's not from this show some other project. Jane can u confirm 

Yes I thought that is for Udariyaan. But then some people on twitter confirmed that BTS is from some other project of his.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

She will be kicked out tomorrow on Fateh's insistence and she deserve every bit of it for sticking around for these ungrateful people. 

I have a feeling she still will not leave. We haven't seen the reactions of papa virk, and we know how he will explode on ulti-kopri-amma-virk 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

They are taking so many episodes to show jassu planning, Fateh going down the drain and when the actual realization will come, they will wrap it up in couple of episodes. He will do some silly drama of repentance, some kiddish antics to win Tejo back and lo and behold we will get Fatejo

Same happened with Arnav kushi, same happened with Sujal Kashish...though both sujal and Arnav had never fallen so low

Till date i have never seen a proper redemption or repentance of any character in any ITV series. Have u guys?

I have never seen a proper redemption at all. The positive characters are tortured for many episodes but the redemption of the wrongdoers is less than 1 week long. ðŸ¤¢

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mink

from BTS we can have seen 

amrik crying (so someone will get sick)

jasfa and tejo/buzzo cops scene 

simran at virks 

...its gonna head to jasfa destruction with much more crap that we will have to tolerate 

That was for some other project he working on not for Udaariyaan

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4