Imlie will not win the Case or she will take case back proactively..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Imlie will not win the Case or she will take case back proactively..
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
Actually there are two teams.
One team thinking it's Adi and another one thinking Apu.
I'm confused now 😆
Come to team Adilie in this! 🤗I am alone here by myself
😂😂😂 I am waiting to be chopped like carrots!
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
Come to team Adilie in this! 🤗I am alone here by myself
😂😂😂 I am waiting to be chopped like carrots!
With me or not? Aps is aparna t.. koi tho saath do 💔
May be imlie proof show kar chuke ho T's aur aditya ko lekin later aparna ne del kar de ho kyunke ubhe bhi b Malini ko bahoo samajte ha aur imlie agar sabit na kar suke to aditya Malini ko apne wife mane ga aur y aparna chahte ha
Evil mother 😆
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
Come to team Adilie in this! 🤗I am alone here by myself
😂😂😂 I am waiting to be chopped like carrots!
RD ji, u think ye adilie ka plan hai?
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
Come to team Adilie in this! 🤗I am alone here by myself
😂😂😂 I am waiting to be chopped like carrots!
Please Expalin.
Why u think AdiLie deleted the video? Then what's use of this court case?
Now a days I feel makers are hard core fan of Lucifer…
How much we try to stick to good will win over evil 👿 they make our chop…
Even they are not bothered about trp
Sometimes all positivity drained out of me😢
Malini & AC have all luck.
Originally posted by: F77YX47JLR6QCH7J
Now a days I feel makers are hard core fan of Lucifer…
How much we try to stick to good will win over evil 👿 they make our chop…
Even they are not bothered about trp
Sometimes all positivity drained out of me😢
Malini & AC have all luck.
Agree moon ji.
I am trying to be positive but these makers chopping our every prediction and showing evil will win. If the video is going to be deleted then why they showed SM and Adilie flash back. They gave us hope in actual episode but same makers chopped our expectations on precap 😕
I have zero itv experience abd I trust the experienced viewers like aps all cos their explanation is very strong but why not do a twist? I always was an outlier 😂😂😂
They destroyed Lucifer . Last season🤪🥺 they had made it to dance song cartoon and what not😭 morning starOriginally posted by: HZNAHP3KOXUKSKID
Now a days I feel makers are hard core fan of Lucifer…
How much we try to stick to good will win over evil 👿 they make our chop…
Even they are not bothered about trp
Sometimes all positivity drained out of me😢
Malini & AC have all luck.