Padha isliye to change karne mein help chahiye kya puch rahi hoon😆
Agar shaadi nahi chahiye toh Tinder par bhi nikal denge account😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Padha isliye to change karne mein help chahiye kya puch rahi hoon😆
Agar shaadi nahi chahiye toh Tinder par bhi nikal denge account😆
I am all good Alexia... wbu?Originally posted by: Amphitrite
What's up peeps?❤️
Yeh kaisa UN hai waise Mr Shepherd?
Itna bhi relatable UN matt dalo
Biggini shoot... two pieces only🤣 oh wait... that's your profile pic!
why are you doing typing is it for ff or tags?Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Editing creations I made earlier ... I dislike it 😅
Edit : Not like redoing ... Just typing names in template made earlier ... We don need to use any skills for that which I find so boring .. and I feel exhausted doing nothing ... I wasted lot of time today just staring at those templates 😆
Originally posted by: priya185
why are you doing typing is it for ff or tags?
Just job related :)
Padha isliye to change karne mein help chahiye kya puch rahi hoon😆
Agar shaadi nahi chahiye toh Tinder par bhi nikal denge account😆
How did you read it?
Just a simple question.
Will results be out today?
Will results be out today?
No.
Tomorrow.
Results on 25th.
3rd round: Questions sent on 26th
Deadline: 28th September.
Results on 29th.
4th round: Questions sent on 30th.
Deadline:2nd OCt
results: 3rd octber
Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE
No.
Tomorrow.
Results on 25th.
3rd round: Questions sent on 26th
Deadline: 28th September.
Results on 29th.
4th round: Questions sent on 30th.
Deadline:2nd OCt
results: 3rd octber
And Winner , Me , I and Myself .
I will stay single works for me 😆. I rather not think about dying yet 🤣.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
1.4k