Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Booty booty booty booty booty shake 🤣🤣🤣
breaking news: pure world mein earthquake aa gaya 🤣
Kudi tu chocolate hai late hai late hai 🤣🤣
Aise kaun bolta hai ki late hai 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Booty booty booty booty booty shake 🤣🤣🤣
breaking news: pure world mein earthquake aa gaya 🤣
Kudi tu chocolate hai late hai late hai 🤣🤣
Aise kaun bolta hai ki late hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I wouldn’t have said anything because of my crippling social anxiety 🤣
We're on the same boat 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Kudi tu chocolate hai late hai late hai 🤣🤣
Aise kaun bolta hai ki late hai 🤣🤣
I only read the lyrics the first time so I thought he was saying she was not punctual 🤣 not the ending four letters of chocolate
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I only read the lyrics the first time so I thought he was saying she was not punctual 🤣 not the ending four letters of chocolate
I still think he was trying to say that she was late 🤣🤣
We all have so many things in common🤣🤣
his vocabulary is very vichitra 🤣
kismat se mile hai hum 🤣 soul sisters
But he's done a good job while writing Sawan aaya hai and Mile ho tum humko 🤣🤣
Wonder what got into him after that 🤣
Kumbh mele me bichde the although none of us have been there 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k