No, I would prefer the Kajol one 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No, I would prefer the Kajol one 🤣🤣
IF won’t let you 🤣
but salman wala song is about jawaani 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
With much difficulty 🤣 it was on the border but I controlled my heart and emotions 🤣
I was laughing while reading the whole thing 🤣the way you described everything 🤣🤣
Now I'm 100% sure that they stalk this AT 🤣🤣
But Abhay ko khwabon me aana chahiye🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I was laughing while reading the whole thing 🤣the way you described everything 🤣🤣
why was it too tharki 🤣🤣
Okay fair enough 🤣🤣
Less tharkier than your PM theory 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
The moment you said Salman I was back to ooi maa 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k