Absolutely. And a guy must look after his in laws just like he expects his wife to. Ive seen my friends GFs telling them they won’t look after their in laws, hence my question.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Absolutely. And a guy must look after his in laws just like he expects his wife to. Ive seen my friends GFs telling them they won’t look after their in laws, hence my question.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Absolutely. And a guy must look after his in laws just like he expects his wife to. Ive seen my friends GFs telling them they won’t look after their in laws, hence my question.
And by looking after them I don’t mean paao dabana and all, just asking after them, being nice to them, inviting them over.
My friends here can’t call their parents, while their in laws visit every 6 months. This is on rise now.
It's true that girls don't want to live with their inlaws .But never seen anyone asking their spouses to take care of their family.Infact They seek permissions to look after their own parents
They should ask. And why seek permission to look after their own parents?
Originally posted by: TheMinion
My friends here can’t call their parents, while their in laws visit every 6 months. This is on rise now.
Oh please. If they don't call their own parents, it's because they don't want to, not because of the evil wife.
These cases are also extremely rare. Oops, what if that 1% rises to 2%? Gasp. That's the real problem. Not the 90% where the women are forced to go live their in husband's parents houses and take on their responsibility forever.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
And by looking after them I don’t mean paao dabana and all, just asking after them, being nice to them, inviting them over.
My friends here can’t call their parents, while their in laws visit every 6 months. This is on rise now.
I edited my post but I will say it again. A ‘few’ girls want to do it and you are already concerned about it but where were you when millions of girls were leaving their childhood homes, family, friends etc to be with the husband and his family? Even now as we speak, more girls are taking care of the in-laws than the guys. In fact the guys don’t even take care of their own parents, they just throw them on the wife.
Wow.
Fellow popcorn-ian has now jumped into the battle. 😂
![]()
Originally posted by: hotchoco
Oh please. If they don't call their own parents, it's because they don't want to, not because of the evil wife.
These cases are also extremely rare. Oops, what if that 1% rises to 2%? Gasp. That's the real problem. Not the 90% where the women are forced to go live their in husband's parents houses and take on their responsibility forever.
I said I’m not gonna get into a match with you.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Why are only Hindu customs criticized like this? If it was any other religion the topic would be locked up by now.
I think majority here are followers of Hinduism and it is assumed the people doing the criticizing are just criticizing their own religion. Any other religion is probably a minority here so unless every member participating clarifies I am of religion xyz and I am criticizing my own it will be seen as an attack.
As a guy, I’m offended, WTF. I’ll take care of my girl’s family like my own. I’ll bow out now 😂
They don’t like modern girls being generalized, however will happilly generalize modern guys 😡
I’m seriously bowing out now. You won’t find me here no matter who quotes me 😂
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatts-sister-shaheen-bhatt-gets-engaged-to-ishaan-mehra-flaunts-diamond-ring-in-dreamy-pics_233683
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
1