Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
What is a difference between an American and a computer?

American kya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
What is a difference between an American and a computer?

American kya?
Tumhare karmon ka phal hai Hinna😆Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Tum unki toxicity ko encourage kyun kar rahi ho
Should i break my friendship with you?😡
I was so confused too and then googled the joke🤣
Tumhare kehneke baad I too googled and get it now🤣
Tumhare karmon ka phal hai Hinna😆
I havent done anything wrong
You are just jealous
Thug are you high?😆 Puns wale joke tum kabse marne lage?😆
Tum kab baadi kogi😆

Thug are you high?😆 Puns wale joke tum kabse marne lage?😆
I am just bored, no not high.
Yet.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
1.4k