Hello Hi everyone over here.. Im here to join your convos.. Koi h yaha?😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Hello Hi everyone over here.. Im here to join your convos.. Koi h yaha?😲
hello. I also lost onterest in lucifer sometime around season 5 😆Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Nah I wanted to but now lost interrst in watching.. Currently Im following only Marvel series.. And sometimes Netflix😆

Sorry my uncle talks a lot 🤣 I’m back
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hello. I also lost onterest in lucifer sometime around season 5 😆
Yeah people were going crazy during its firt 2-3seasons...
U watch shows on netflix?😳
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
if bhagodi is not bhagodi then what can she be?
Oh I see 🤣
How can anyone be sooooo hot? 
How exactly u r gonna find it 😆
I used to thought about it but then the MARRIAGE thing came ... I was like okay let's do it or otherwise everyone will eat me alive 😆..
I will try my best 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Sorry my uncle talks a lot 🤣 I’m back
U went to speak to your uncle?😲
netflix prime, hotstar. Why r u so surprised?Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yeah people were going crazy during its firt 2-3seasons...
U watch shows on netflix?😳
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k