So u have negative thinking from start..
Thik negative, it will be positive 😆
this is a bad thing though 🤣🤣 it keeps me from properly making friends 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
So u have negative thinking from start..
Thik negative, it will be positive 😆
this is a bad thing though 🤣🤣 it keeps me from properly making friends 🤣
Hriti bhaag gayi ... Bewafa ho gayi 😆
Hriti bhaag gayi ... Bewafa ho gayi 😆
she took the chance and gave us the slip 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
this is a bad thing though 🤣🤣 it keeps me from properly making friends 🤣
I don't think so .
I feels.. less but genuine friends are better than faltu ke friends (sirf naam ke) 😆
Yeah... Jaise hi maine entry di , vo bhaag gayi
What about Nikki 😆
I don't think so .
I feels.. less but genuine friends are better than faltu ke friends (sirf naam ke) 😆
My mind tells me they’re all sirf naam ke friends even when that’s not true 😆 even here I sometimes I felt like I was too annoying and stuff
But only on screen not off screen 😆
Nikki came earlier when I was sleeping and said she might not come at this time if she was feeling too tired 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
My mind tells me they’re all sirf naam ke friends even when that’s not true 😆 even here I sometimes I felt like I was too annoying and stuff
It happens with me too, I think if I was jabardasti entry maaring 😆 but then I think agar ye sach bhi h to kya hua . It's not like I am going to jail for this 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Nikki came earlier when I was sleeping and said she might not come at this time if she was feeling too tired 😆
I completed my sleep quota at evening only 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k