I love it when Rk was slapped
I even have a WWE video similar to RK slaps 😆
I need a link 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I love it when Rk was slapped
I even have a WWE video similar to RK slaps 😆
I need a link 🤣
they shouldn’t have hurt my ears 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I wanted to be more active here but I felt like some people may have found me annoying (aka overthinking) so I felt discouraged 🤣🤣
Abhay will always be my favorite
Overthinking for what 😆
U know Roman Reigns and Stephanie ?
Overthinking for what 😆
i have this thing where my mind convinces me that no one actually wants to be my friend or that they secretly hate me 😆 it’s tough to deal with
U know Roman Reigns and Stephanie ?
No I don’t 🤣
It's a 3 min long video, watch from 2:00
I love it how 1 slap didn't affect him but later he was like on edge 🤣
Am I sadistic, I like my fav ones to get beaten 🤣
Okay now u will know..
Maarne wali Stephanie (boss lady)
Jisko thappad para vo roman Reigns 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
i have this thing where my mind convinces me that no one actually wants to be my friend or that they secretly hate me 😆 it’s tough to deal with
So u have negative thinking from start..
Thik negative, it will be positive 😆
It's a 3 min long video, watch from 2:00
I love it how 1 slap didn't affect him but later he was like on edge 🤣
Am I sadistic, I like my fav ones to get beaten 🤣
yeah I think you might be 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k