Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
I wonder whether that purple colour would suite my UN or not nahi to saari mehnat bekar ho jaayegi 🤣
there’s only one way to find out 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
I wonder whether that purple colour would suite my UN or not nahi to saari mehnat bekar ho jaayegi 🤣
there’s only one way to find out 🤣🤣
Hmmm 🤣 Let's see how it looks 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
But she ran away with her jhola 🤣
Asli bewafa to ye hai Diya yunhi badnam hai 🤣
Bewafa hum nhi... Jo roj teri galiyon me aato h..
Bewafa to vo h , jo tumhe wafa ka vaada kar bhool jaate h 😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Was that forum interesting? 🤣 I just know about the bad incidents🤣🤣
I joined MB & Pkyek forum at same time... But more than RK, I like Abhay so put all efforts here ... VD ka to koi chance hi nhi 🤣
Bewafa hum nhi... Jo roj teri galiyon me aato h..
Bewafa to vo h , jo tumhe wafa ka vaada kar bhool jaate h 😆
Apne liye khud hi gaana dhoondh liya 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
yeah very 🤣 I had a good time there but it’s all empty now 🤣
Here’s one such post I saved 🤣/forum/madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/3933321/lemao-rage-of-slaps-in-mb-land-its-record-breaking
I love it when Rk was slapped
I even have a WWE video similar to RK slaps 😆
Haan to.. aarya kisi ke bharose nhi rehti 🤣
You shouldn't hurt the sentiments of Mr. & Mrs. Kakkar🤣🤣
I joined MB & Pkyek forum at same time... But more than RK, I like Abhay so put all efforts here ... VD ka to koi chance hi nhi 🤣
I wanted to be more active here but I felt like some people may have found me annoying (aka overthinking) so I felt discouraged 🤣🤣
Abhay will always be my favorite
Who cares about Tonny... 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k