denial pit calling hrits 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
denial pit calling hrits 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
She is going to give her denial pit a visit it seems
seems like it 🤣
i nees to save the link to read later. Meghs can u please pm that link to me. I so dont wnat to go pages back to fetch it again
Which part did you read? 🤣 I'm curious🤣
I think it was the latest part 🤣 hidden behind a mature tag
🤣🤣 i can see how shareef u r that even u dont recall the sharafat of your own writings 🤣
Where does everyone live ? in india or somewhere else?
We reached 136? My my we are on fire today 😆
Meghs live in us all other india. How about u?Where does everyone live ? in india or somewhere else?
Where does everyone live ? in india or somewhere else?
I’m in the US 😃 west coast so it’s midnight here 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k