chatter box
boiled eggs or fried?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
chatter box
boiled eggs or fried?
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
After dinner chilling in front of the fire place 😉 romance and all 😆 but tbh, I love food so I need to eat my dinner 🤣 romance gaye tel lene
Music or Video
Video
both actually 😆
lays or Kurkure
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Jen, it's already 80 pages 🤣 do we need a new thread for GOTW #9 🤣
This GOTW we have crossed a milestone and made it a success
We crazy ppl can do anything 🤣
No need Vera, we can go upto 150 pages
It is just Tuesday and we crossed 80 pages 🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
pass - I dont know these two I think - clarify or new options
vampire diaries or twilight?
Twilight
Jeans or Coat
hmm both are a beautiful class apart..
Hindustani Music
whatsapp or messenger?
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Ok sure!
Take ur own time 🤗
See u soon 🤗
Board games
Leonardo DiCaprio or Brad Pitt
Brad Pitt
which hot scene?
Brad Pitt - Troy or Ranveer - RamLeela