Originally posted by: meghna1610
ok.. one more promise this is the last one.. 🤣
Got to go now.. have a good night.. Bye Rishu..
Nice playing with you
cappuccino
Kilometer or Mile
🤣 you little addict
Kilometer
Alcohol or Drugs?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: meghna1610
ok.. one more promise this is the last one.. 🤣
Got to go now.. have a good night.. Bye Rishu..
Nice playing with you
cappuccino
Kilometer or Mile
🤣 you little addict
Kilometer
Alcohol or Drugs?
wax
short hair or long hair
straight hair
eyeliner or mascara??
entertainer
silent brooder or chatter box ??
None… I hate both to the core that I prefer never to choose any one of these at all…
chatter box
Yoga or gym
Priyanka
Lord of the rings or Harry Potter ?
Sounds like Ferrari😆
What an option of pairs 🤣
Very difficult to say 🤣
haven’t tried them both, I am not permissible to gallons of dizziness🤣🤣 preferable madness is cute😆
I shouldn’t answer coz I even haven’t had wine too