Originally posted by: Kavita99
😂😂😂post k niche k comments 😂😂😂
Best one was then don't drink 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kavita99
😂😂😂post k niche k comments 😂😂😂
Best one was then don't drink 🤣
i immediately fall in love with RR because of epi 1 fight sequence ❤️
😂😂😂hmm. Or bhi mast mast h kaash vo reply de dekhna h mujhe uska reply.
Originally posted by: Kavita99
i immediately fall in love with RR because of epi 1 fight sequence ❤️
The main reason for me to watch this show from day 1 was the fight sequence Wala promo... The look of his omg.. I was flat that tym itself.. and I decided to watch this show from epi 1 itself.. and then itz no looking back ...
Ab tho roz hoga … another level ka tashan
Originally posted by: Kavita99
😂😂😂hmm. Or bhi mast mast h kaash vo reply de dekhna h mujhe uska reply.
🤣 I also wrote in that post 🤣
I think pallu was in danger na ... So he must have gone to save his skd 😉
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
I think pallu was in danger na ... So he must have gone to save his skd 😉
Yes yes even I feel !!! Uske baad full on pee raha hai
are mene toh epi 9 k baad strt kia dekhna mere sm k telugu friends suggest kie so vrna me nd itv paani and tel jesa relation hOriginally posted by: SruthySudeep
The main reason for me to watch this show from day 1 was the fight sequence Wala promo... The look of his omg.. I was flat that tym itself.. and I decided to watch this show from epi 1 itself.. and then itz no looking back ...
wow. I stopped commenting long back.