Thts the whole forum beating priyashi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Thts the whole forum beating priyashi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think you mean Pagal.😂
Whoo lets go!!
Vir breaking Pur’s wedding is always a treat, first thrashing that liar, then kidnapping during Vipul’s now this 😂
Do we think she’ll realise Vir is her husband yet that she’s marrying in video or just that she’s married? Is his face shown because seems like it’s covered 🧐 Maybe someone turns off video before the face is shown?
After this fiasco, Vir needs to give purvi an earful. How many times does he have to keep doing this over and over again?! 😕Whoo lets go!!
Vir breaking Pur’s wedding is always a treat, first thrashing that liar, then kidnapping during Vipul’s now this 😂
When did her naamkaran happen 🤣
They day she slapped Purvi and Vir called her Pagal.😂
Do we think she’ll realise Vir is her husband yet that she’s marrying in video or just that she’s married? Is his face shown because seems like it’s covered 🧐 Maybe someone turns off video before the face is shown?
I no don’t think the video will shut off because Saba says she will remember on her wedding day so hopefully she watches the video
I thought we named her tht 🤣
Vir did our task
when did Saba say that? Did I miss a live 😲Originally posted by: FM7U2KZH2IX7XMXP
I no don’t think the video will shut off because Saba says she will remember on her wedding day so hopefully she watches the video