Originally posted by: joliefemme
sorry to jump but maanga means monkey right?? Which language is this?
I'm a Tamilian and Maanga means kaccha aam in Tamil. We use that word to call the other person a "fool" or "idiot" in colloquial terms.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: joliefemme
sorry to jump but maanga means monkey right?? Which language is this?
I'm a Tamilian and Maanga means kaccha aam in Tamil. We use that word to call the other person a "fool" or "idiot" in colloquial terms.
I wish I did. But I didn't, I called you a mango only. Now I'll call you Rahulya.
I'm a Tamilian and Maanga means kaccha aam in Tamil. We use that word to call the other person a "fool" or "idiot" in colloquial terms.
Sorry for misunderstanding. In one of the languages I know it means a monkey 🐒
Sorry Rahul my bad.
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Sorry for misunderstanding. In one of the languages I know it means a monkey 🐒
Sorry Rahul my bad.
Don't waste "sorry" bro. 🤔
I'm a Tamilian and Maanga means kaccha aam in Tamil. We use that word to call the other person a "fool" or "idiot" in colloquial terms.
Fool n idiot is fine... Monkey nahi bolna😡
I wish I did. But I didn't, I called you a mango only. Now I'll call you Rahulya.
Rahulya mujhe pyaar se bolte hai... Tum rehne do🤓
Maine kya bighaadaa hai tumhara...😳😭
Haan yaar samjha karo, Rahul khud ko Pallavi ke baaki aashiqon se distinct rakhna chahta hai
Ashi tum mere side ho na?🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: -RoadsideRomeo-
Ashi tum mere side ho na?🥺🥺🥺
Of course bro.
But issue kya hai? Kya side leni hai?