Nothing just taking some rest😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nothing just taking some rest😆
Mahendra and Shashi are busy to destroy Priya and Ram as if they have no work to do 😂
I will call you Shazzy
I am Aditi
Biggest example yeh hai mohabbatein earlier my parents used to love it but later on my mother said it's nothing but a garbage😆Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
haina... but she has track record of it😆
I feel so sometimes... and then I look at you and all I feel like working again😆
Yes I want to see his face that time🤣. Shashi may be the main villain but for me the most hated person is this mahendra🤢Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
And him getting bashing from Shashi for letting that happen🤣
Hey Aditi!l nice to meet you 😄
So what other forums are you active on?
Btw do give your intro in the members introduction thread 😳
Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor
Hey Aditi!l nice to meet you 😄
So what other forums are you active on?
Btw do give your intro in the members introduction thread 😳
Same here
I have given already
As we say on CC or AT none
But I write and read for Kzk 2, Arjun and ipkknd ❤️
What about you
I know yaar... used to love that show... but after 150 or so epis they ruined it...Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Biggest example yeh hai mohabbatein earlier my parents used to love it but later on my mother said it's nothing but a garbage😆