Have u seen Stree ?Originally posted by: simply.meghana
very true 😃 if the story is garbage than not even the actors can save it 🤣
i'm liking tapsee and rajkumar as well!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Have u seen Stree ?Originally posted by: simply.meghana
very true 😃 if the story is garbage than not even the actors can save it 🤣
i'm liking tapsee and rajkumar as well!
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Akshay Kumar does four films in a year.😆
U r lucky that you get to see his movies so often.
yeah I never have to wait for his films 🤣 rani on the other hand....😭😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Have u seen Stree ?
not yet 😆 i just started to watch things again so I have a list of things to watch
is it good?
I Like Mardani 1 and 2 👍🏼 Jabardast thee 😎Originally posted by: simply.meghana
yeah I never have to wait for his films 🤣 rani on the other hand....😭😆
Excellent, movie is a horror comedy and the end will shock you and leave you dumbstruck . Without a second thought go ahead ❤️Originally posted by: simply.meghana
not yet 😆 i just started to watch things again so I have a list of things to watch
is it good?
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Excellent, movie is a horror comedy and the end will shock you and leave you dumbstruck . Without a second thought go ahead ❤️
I will add it to the list 😃
kaise movies pasand krte ho tum? 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
kaise movies pasand krte ho tum? 😆
i will watch anything as long as its good 🤣 same with music I don't have a particular taste it just has to be good
Good night
See u tomorrow 🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k