Yeah but thwn again me and meghs finish it a lot of time so we get our own advantage 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Yeah but thwn again me and meghs finish it a lot of time so we get our own advantage 🤣
Tum hi bata do 4th or 5th? 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I can see. Its beautiful. Though i feel like i saw this few days baxk in some thread. Did u post it somehwere?
Thank you ❤️ I posted it in a previous AT and in the creations gallery 😆 so maybe you saw it there
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Yeah but thwn again me and meghs finish it a lot of time so we get our own advantage 🤣
because of us you have a job 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I can see. Its beautiful. Though i feel like i saw this few days baxk in some thread. Did u post it somehwere?
Amnesia strikes again🤣🤣
I thought i was younger than aaru! Am i not? 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Yeah but thwn again me and meghs finish it a lot of time so we get our own advantage 🤣
And what's that advantage? 🤣🤣
you are 🤣 I am no longer confused but certain
No I have this job because no one was there to volunteer for it 🤣🤣
I am confuaed now so am gonna say “Aah who cares?!”
🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k