Originally posted by: simply.meghana
this is where I’m stuck 🤣🤣 aaru is gone too so we can’t ask about her notes
I thought yeshu was lurking around. She reacted on a post but nothing after that so dont know
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
this is where I’m stuck 🤣🤣 aaru is gone too so we can’t ask about her notes
I thought yeshu was lurking around. She reacted on a post but nothing after that so dont know
Hello everyone... How are you all..🤗
Sorry i fell asleep while typing yesterday.. My phone fell on my face last night as i dosed off while typing😆
So whats cooking today?😃
Btw whoever suggested the name of this AT .. Kudos👏
So apt for our dear Abhay🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Hello everyone... How are you all..🤗
Sorry i fell asleep while typing yesterday.. My phone fell on my face last night as i dosed off while typing😆
So whats cooking today?😃
Yeshu. 🤗I was just expecting u.
Hope the phone is alright and your nose didnt break it 😛😆
We are trying to find soemone we can troll. What do u suggesg
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Btw whoever suggested the name of this AT .. Kudos👏
So apt for our dear Abhay🤣🤣
He na?
Me and meghs thought today morning🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Hello everyone... How are you all..🤗
Sorry i fell asleep while typing yesterday.. My phone fell on my face last night as i dosed off while typing😆
So whats cooking today?😃
welcome ayesha 🤗 today you can help us pick a topic 🤣
We would be gratefule for all the posts we have after that 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Yeshu. 🤗I was just expecting u.
Hope the phone is alright and your nose didnt break it 😛😆
We are trying to find soemone we can troll. What do u suggesg
Ahh.. I'm here according to your expectations..😳
Yes my nose and phone both are alright.. Thanks for asking😆
Who qre included in we.. I suggest Meghu to be trolled if she is here
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Ahh.. I'm here according to your expectations..😳
Yes my nose and phone both are alright.. Thanks for asking😆
Who qre included in we.. I suggest Meghu to be trolled if she is here
trolling me while I’m present? 🤣🤣🤣 But why?
Very good.. I'm proud of both of you🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k