we are better off than a year ago 🤣 ek dum ghost town 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
we are better off than a year ago 🤣 ek dum ghost town 🤣
70 more posts 🤣
maybe I can increase my quota to 200 posts a day
🤣🤣🤣
Oh it seems i missed a word there and that put this in little awkward position 🤣
I meant to say seems like difficult task going by todays speed 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh it seems i missed a word there and that put this in little awkward position 🤣
I meant to say seems like difficult task going by todays speed 🤣🤣
I will spam 🤣 we can do it 🤣
Goooo us 🤣so what shall we spam about?
are you in the mood for trolling today? 🤣
Count me in
Who do we troll
this is where I’m stuck 🤣🤣 aaru is gone too so we can’t ask about her notes
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k