Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I'm just waiting ky generation leap aye phir mein show dekhna quit karon gii.
Show will definitely go off air. Cast is main reason ppl watch yrkkh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I'm just waiting ky generation leap aye phir mein show dekhna quit karon gii.
Show will definitely go off air. Cast is main reason ppl watch yrkkh
Do you really think RS uncle Shivin ko easily show quit karny dy ga😒Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Show will definitely go off air. Cast is main reason ppl watch yrkkh
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I'm just waiting ky generation leap aye phir mein show dekhna quit karon gii.
Woh aye ga agley saal hi
Next year nahi next month aye ga🤡
The 16 September episode of this show.. had 1.1 TRPs only 😲.
Really 😂 yeh drama 0.7 trp deserves karta haiOriginally posted by: azaanabbas
The 16 September episode of this show.. had 1.1 TRPs only 😲.
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Next year nahi next month aye ga🤡
I read Mohsin and Shivangi are quitting the show
Qudsia ab waqai main bechari hogayi hai 🤣
Show ko revamp kr rahy Hain. Kuch bhi confirm nahi hai