haan... anyways.., what are you doing?Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Ohh ok. I thought where were you ?
And yeah I guess its good you try later may be something will come in your mind 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan... anyways.., what are you doing?Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Ohh ok. I thought where were you ?
And yeah I guess its good you try later may be something will come in your mind 😉
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
Schools reopened?😲
yeah 6 to 12th std students are coming to the school. And for us no holidays at all. 🤔
Ohh! Thats no good... 😒Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
yeah 6 to 12th std students are coming to the school. And for us no holidays at all. 🤔
Toh abhi free time mila hai kya or u r sneaking moments to chat😆
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
Ohh! Thats no good... 😒
Toh abhi free time mila hai kya or u r sneaking moments to chat😆
Side tab pe IF open hi hota hai mera😆
seriously... I hope koi pakde nhi🤣
Ooo I didn't this cc. Congratulations for a cc🥳🥳
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
seriously... I hope koi pakde nhi🤣
Nahi aise koi kuch nhi bolta I mean mera hi PC hai usme mere sivai koi work nhi krta😉