Hehe. Then there are many online order platforms too 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hehe. Then there are many online order platforms too 🤣
oh I see 🤣 kya order karoge🤣
Ummm 😐😕😑
Why would u do that? I dont know that either 🤣
U really didn't check 😆
My abhay is making lunch for me 🤣 in exchange for tomorrows my chole bhature 🤣
I literally went and made a deal with him 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
My abhay is making lunch for me 🤣 in exchange for tomorrows my chole bhature 🤣
I literally went and made a deal with him 😆
I love chole bhature 😭🤣🤣
What is he making?
Me too :) and i make good enough too
He is making shakshuka. ❤️
Tomatoes onions bell pepper and jalapenos ko saute saute then if they are cooked crack few eggs in it. Sunny side up style. Top with cheese and bread on the side 🤩
Somwthing like this
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k